A Multi-Platform, Enterprise-Wide Job Scheduling System
BL/SCHED is the reliable and flexible job scheduling software solution that saves you time by automating your job scheduling and monitoring operations. Running either on the Unisys MCP Platform with a DMSII database, or on a Windows® server with a SQL database. BL/SCHED is at home with both legacy and open systems. In fact, you can easily start, track tasks and schedule all data center jobs with BL/SCHED.
Do More in Less Time with the Industry's Leading Job Scheduling Software
From simple schedules to unusual and complicated scenarios, BL/SCHED handles them all with ease. Job restarts, program accepts, parameter passing, bringing networks up and down, ad hoc jobs, and system configuration are just a few of BL/SCHED's capabilities. Plus, BL/SCHED provides management with an abundance of information for future planning and organization.
Why should you consider BL/SCHED?
Intuitive, Web-Enabled Interface
- Access BL/SCHED from anywhere and train new users quickly thanks to its intuitive design
- View all hosts running BL/SCHED jobs and instantly access all of BL/SCHED's outstanding features
- Gain a comprehensive view of your entire job including job type, name, system information, and more
- Easily revise or delete jobs
- Know exactly when the job was added or modified with processing details clearly shown on the bottom of the menu
- Quickly find specific schedules using BL/SCHED's detailed search parameters
Start Jobs on Multiple O/S Platforms
Using standard remote agents, BL/SCHED can now interface with multiple O/S platforms to initiate, track and monitor jobs on these systems.
Job Exception Alerts
BL/SCHED can deliver job exception notifications as emails or text messages to designated endpoints.
BL/SCHED can initiate jobs or send alerts based on systme events such as file residencies, exception conditions, or user-defined messages.
Enhanced Audit Capabilities
BL/SCHED can retain activity history for mulitple job frequency cycles — daily, monthly, yearly, on-request — to your specifications.
6 More Great Reasons
- Enterprise job scheduling for a global view of all jobs
- Comprehensive dependency verification that ensures completion of prerequisite job tasks
- Full job history and run-time statistics to track specific job instances
- Automatic rescheduling of jobs that end abnormally
- Logical job groupings for easy scheduling and maintenance