The Easiest Way to Manage Your Tape Library
BL/LIB is the tape library management system that gives you unprecedented control over your tape files, allowing you to:
- Thoroughly monitor tape usage and storage
- Prevent inadvertent purging of tapes
- Automatically identify input tapes
And BL/LIB supports various methods of tape storage and retention. Plus setup and use couldn't be easier or more intuitive.
Why Should You Consider BL/LIB?
Tape File Stacking
Place several database audit files (or library maintenance copies) on the same physical tape and still maintain precise media handling control.
Enhanced Audit Journaling
Monitor critical tape updates, such as changing a tape's retention.
Plus 7 More Great Reasons
- Real-time logging of tapes
- Security governed by usercode privilege parameters
- Security features prevent accidental purging of tapes
- Automatic control of tape scratching
- Off-site tape tracking
- Robot interface to all Unisys qualified silos
- Real-time support for multiple systems via BNA & TCP/IP