Stop Managing Silos of Data
Whether it's from mergers, acquisitions, IT upgrades or consolidation, archival data can often reside on several disparate tape backup subsystems. Archived Data Manager eliminates the need to manage all these subsystems and consolidates all your archival data into one central index. You can even restore the data using ADM, eliminating the need to maintain the source backup application. All backup catalog information is now readily accessible through ADM's intuitive, Web-based interface, giving you an unprecedented level of data transparency and a faster turn around for eDiscovery requests.
Do more and stress less with Archived Data Manager.
Archived Data Manager® provides a "single-pane-of-glass", comprehensive view of all the archived catalogs in your organization. And that is just one of its many benefits.
- Backup data is drastically reduced—up to 90%—helping you perform backups quicker than ever before
- Inactive data in backup catalogs is removed and archived, yet is still easily accessible through ADM's intuitive Web interface
- Costs are reduced by consolidating all your archived data with ADM, so there is no need to operate and maintain old, disparate backup servers and applications
- Migration to a new backup system is easier than ever, virtually eliminating vendor dependency and leaving you free to always choose the vendors that are best for your bottom line
- eDiscovery costs are cut as much as 50% because you are now able to quickly identify and access the specific data you need to restore for litigation
- ADM also reduces your carbon footprint by allowing you to decommission under-utilized or obsolete servers and since you still have access to the data, you remain fully compliant
How Can We Help You?
Contact us today and discover how we can help you save time, money and the environment.Contact us.